Chicken Processing Class Tickets
Want to learn how to process your own chicken? We can show you how! ! This class will go over the following:
- How we raise our meat chickens, what they eat and how we care for them
- What we raise our chickens in, with a pasture walk
- How to humanely butcher a chicken
- How to eviscerate (gut) and package a chicken
- How to cut up a whole chicken
We will be walking you through how to butcher your own chicken, step by step. You may be excited to be very hands on for this class, or you may choose to take a hands off approach, and just watch. We are happy to accommodate either learning preference
This class will take place at the farm on Saturday, May 30thth, starting at 2:30p.m. Each ticket is good for 1 person and 1 chicken. Children 16 and under are free when accompanying a paid ticket, however if they want to process their own chicken, they will need to purchase a ticket.
If you have any questions about this class please let us know, we would be happy to help!
9 in stock